Played 1542 times
Dive into the world of Naruto with this awesome online action game. You’ll get to experience all the thrills of the classic anime series while you go on quests and assemble teams of ninjas to fight alongside you. You can team up with Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and other popular characters from the show or other players as you explore dungeons and fight ruthless bosses and other enemies.
Played 18641 times
Kingdoms will rise and kingdoms will fall. Where will yours wind up in the pages of history? Discover the answer while you play Goodgame Empire.
Will you prove that you're a reasonable ruler or be labeled a cumbersome king as you attempt to lead your medieval empire to fortune and glory in this multiplayer strategy game? Use your resources wisely while you construct ramparts and attempt to protect your kingdom from all those who dare threaten it in this city building game.
How to Play Goodgame Empire
Your goal in Goodgame Empire is to both protect your existing territory and make it grow. Your villages will need all the help they can get. Protect them along with your castles and fortresses at all costs while you attempt to expand your borders!
- USE THE MOUSE to choose items, knights, etc.
- LEFT CLICK to use them.
- Form alliances with other players to conquer your enemies.
- Construct over 60 buildings and other structures to fortify your kingdom and defenses.
- Train your novice soldiers to turn them into powerful knights and archers.
- Use numerous decorations and other features to customize your castles.
- Experience in-game events that always offer new thrills.
- Lead your warriors into epic clashes involving a versatile battle system.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure you always have enough units generating resources. Woodcutters and farmhouses are especially useful.
- Once you've constructed a building four times, all new buildings of the same type will offer less production capacity. Keep this in mind while you decide what to start next.
- Don’t go it alone! Form alliances with your friends and neighbors, if only to discourage them from attacking your kingdom!
- Build a researchers’ tower as soon as you can to help your empire stay one step ahead of your rivals.
Looking for more strategic action games like Goodgame Empire? If so, you should check out these cool and challenging titles.
- Forge of Empires
- Klondike - The Lost Expedition
- Legends of Honor
- Total Front: Army War Game
About the Game Developer
Goodgame Empire was made by Goodgame Studios, which created other fantastic MMO titles like Goodgame Big Farm and Legends of Honors.
Played 5394 times
Played 2914 times
Explore four centuries of global conflict in this MMO game. Build monuments that will stand the test of time while you conquer undiscovered continents and go up against some of history’s greatest military minds. Can you defeat Napoleon's troops? Or beat Columbus to America?
Played 11001 times
Duck the cops and make a fortune while you climb to the top of this criminal empire.
Played 18058 times
Embark on a tremendous adventure that begins at the dawn of time. Can you lead a fledgling civilization from a long ago era all the way to the distant future in Forge of Empires?
Find out if you'll be able to turn a tiny settlement into not just a mighty metropolis but also an epic empire as it expands and evolves over the centuries. Other gamers will either help you succeed or declare war on you. You’ll have to determine which ones you can trust in this multiplayer strategy game.
How to Play Forge of Empires?
Your journey begins in the Stone Age where you’ll need to find ways to keep your prehistoric citizens healthy and happy. You’ll have to develop new buildings and technologies that will help them survive and thrive in this city building game.
- USE THE MOUSE to choose items, construction projects, etc.
- LEFT CLICK to start or use them.
- Expand your empire! Discover new territories to conquer.
- Use diplomacy or military tactics to stretch your borders.
- Enjoy awesome multiplayer features. Fight or trade with your neighbors.
- Use dozens of new technologies, buildings, and more to help your empire evolve.
- Try out events and expansions with unique guilds, themes, and challenges.
- Unlock famous buildings like the Tower of Babel and Alcatraz.
- Embark on adventures in the Questline with historical figures including Cleopatra and Genghis Khan.
Tips and Tricks
- Use buildings like theaters and museums to improve your citizens' happiness.
- Polish your buildings, monuments, and more to keep them productive.
- Conserve your Forge Points and use them wisely.
- Use boosters or diamonds to speed up construction on complex projects.
If you’re looking for even more tips and tricks, check out the Forge of Empires wiki site created and hosted on Fandom.
If you enjoy strategic social games like Forge of Empires, you should also try one of these fantastic titles.
Who Developed Forge of Empires?
Forge of Empires was designed and released by InnoGames, the company that also made other awesome games like Elvenar and God Kings.
Can I Play Forge of Empires on Mobile?
Played 1131 times
Will you rewrite history and turn into a hero or become lost to the ages in Supremacy 1914? It’s a real-time strategy browser game that allows you to fight World War 1 all over again with other players from across the globe.
The year is 1914 and military forces are stomping their way across Europe. Even countries in North America are getting dragged into the conflict. Will your nation succumb to its enemies or will you rise up and lead it to victory? You might find yourself fighting on both sides of the Atlantic in this multiplayer strategy game.
Use the resources of each one of your provinces wisely while you send your armies into battle on land, in the sea, and in the air. Your ultimate goal: to conquer the entire map and pulverize all those who dare oppose you, of course!
How to Play Supremacy 1941
Supremacy 1914 is a real-time war game that allows players to fight various battles during World War 1. They choose a nation and attempt to lead its forces to victory over nations controlled by other players.
- USE THE MOUSE while you inspect the map, monitor units, and more.
- LEFT CLICK to make decisions, choose units, and more.
- Battle against up to 500 opponents on each map.
- Flex your military might during challenging scenarios.
- Develop experimental military units and technologies.
- Form alliances or declare war on other players.
- Take the conflict beyond your PC and onto your favorite mobile device.
- Earn points to improve your ranking and join challenging campaigns.
Tips and Tricks
- Do you want to survive the first few days of the conflict? If so, you should form alliances with your neighbors.
- Prices are bound to rise fast. Be sure to invest in vital resources while they’re still cheap early in the game.
- A powerful rail network will help you move your units to the borders and keep your nation safe. Build one as quickly as you can.
- Ports are among the most useful buildings in the game. Construct plenty of them and destroy those of your enemies whenever you get the opportunity.
- Use spies to keep tabs on enemies or allies that may soon turn into one. You can use them to monitor their activities and slow down or even destroy their factories.
- Read or contribute articles to The Daily European. It will help you stay informed or confuse your enemies with deceptive propaganda!
You should also check out these great two-player war games.
About the Game Developer
Supremacy 1914 was created by Byrto Labs, a gaming company based in Germany.
Play On Mobile
Played 98358 times
The world is at war in this real time military action game. Which side will you fight for in a series of epic battles? Lead your troops to the front!