There’s lots of fish out there. All you need to do is catch them! Sounds easy, right? Well, it’s time to find out for certain in Let’s Fish: Multiplayer Fishing Game.
This realistic social fishing game is great for new players who have never cast a line in either the real world or a video game. More experienced anglers and fishermen (and women) will also find it fun and challenging. There’s tons of great gear to try out ranging from basic rods you’d use at a lake to sturdier and more advanced ones for ocean fishing. You’ll need to choose the right equipment and bait for each type of fish you’re trying to track down. Will you go home empty-handed or with an amazing catch that would look fantastic mounted on a wall in a den or a living room?
You’ll be joining other gamers from around the world in this multiplayer game as well. Can you impress them with your skills while you go in search of everything from freshwater trout in majestic lakes to more exotic fish in some of the most gorgeous corners of Africa?
How to Play Let’s Fish
Let’s Fish is a multiplayer simulation game that allows players to go in search of fish in a wide variety of locations. They can cast their lines in freshwater lakes or the open ocean while they try to catch everything from peacock bass to sharks.
- USE THE MOUSE to look for equipment, fishing locations, and more.
- LEFT CLICK to choose and/or use them.
- Events and club competitions. Join other players on fishing trips to Africa!
- Daily rewards you can collect.
- Over 650 different types of fish and other aquatic creatures you can catch.
- 60 gorgeous locations that include South American rivers and Norwegian fjords.
- A wide variety of realistic rods, hooks, bait, and other equipment.
If you enjoy fishing games with lots of challenges, you should try these great titles next!
About the Game Developer
Let’s Fish was designed by Ten Square Games. They have also created some awesome games like Fishing Clash and Magic Heroes.
Play on Mobile
Let's Fish game is also available on the Apple App Store or you can get it on Google Play.