Played 1022 times
The day humanity has dreaded for over a century has finally arrived! World War 3 is about to begin. Will you and your armies take over the planet, or will you be left in the dust in this massive multiplayer online strategy game? Unleash futuristic weapons and fearless troops on your enemies while you fight them on land, sea, and in the air!
Played 18641 times
Kingdoms will rise and kingdoms will fall. Where will yours wind up in the pages of history? Discover the answer while you play Goodgame Empire.
Will you prove that you're a reasonable ruler or be labeled a cumbersome king as you attempt to lead your medieval empire to fortune and glory in this multiplayer strategy game? Use your resources wisely while you construct ramparts and attempt to protect your kingdom from all those who dare threaten it in this city building game.
How to Play Goodgame Empire
Your goal in Goodgame Empire is to both protect your existing territory and make it grow. Your villages will need all the help they can get. Protect them along with your castles and fortresses at all costs while you attempt to expand your borders!
- USE THE MOUSE to choose items, knights, etc.
- LEFT CLICK to use them.
- Form alliances with other players to conquer your enemies.
- Construct over 60 buildings and other structures to fortify your kingdom and defenses.
- Train your novice soldiers to turn them into powerful knights and archers.
- Use numerous decorations and other features to customize your castles.
- Experience in-game events that always offer new thrills.
- Lead your warriors into epic clashes involving a versatile battle system.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure you always have enough units generating resources. Woodcutters and farmhouses are especially useful.
- Once you've constructed a building four times, all new buildings of the same type will offer less production capacity. Keep this in mind while you decide what to start next.
- Don’t go it alone! Form alliances with your friends and neighbors, if only to discourage them from attacking your kingdom!
- Build a researchers’ tower as soon as you can to help your empire stay one step ahead of your rivals.
Looking for more strategic action games like Goodgame Empire? If so, you should check out these cool and challenging titles.
- Forge of Empires
- Klondike - The Lost Expedition
- Legends of Honor
- Total Front: Army War Game
About the Game Developer
Goodgame Empire was made by Goodgame Studios, which created other fantastic MMO titles like Goodgame Big Farm and Legends of Honors.
Played 2914 times
Explore four centuries of global conflict in this MMO game. Build monuments that will stand the test of time while you conquer undiscovered continents and go up against some of history’s greatest military minds. Can you defeat Napoleon's troops? Or beat Columbus to America?
Played 18058 times
Embark on a tremendous adventure that begins at the dawn of time. Can you lead a fledgling civilization from a long ago era all the way to the distant future in Forge of Empires?
Find out if you'll be able to turn a tiny settlement into not just a mighty metropolis but also an epic empire as it expands and evolves over the centuries. Other gamers will either help you succeed or declare war on you. You’ll have to determine which ones you can trust in this multiplayer strategy game.
How to Play Forge of Empires?
Your journey begins in the Stone Age where you’ll need to find ways to keep your prehistoric citizens healthy and happy. You’ll have to develop new buildings and technologies that will help them survive and thrive in this city building game.
- USE THE MOUSE to choose items, construction projects, etc.
- LEFT CLICK to start or use them.
- Expand your empire! Discover new territories to conquer.
- Use diplomacy or military tactics to stretch your borders.
- Enjoy awesome multiplayer features. Fight or trade with your neighbors.
- Use dozens of new technologies, buildings, and more to help your empire evolve.
- Try out events and expansions with unique guilds, themes, and challenges.
- Unlock famous buildings like the Tower of Babel and Alcatraz.
- Embark on adventures in the Questline with historical figures including Cleopatra and Genghis Khan.
Tips and Tricks
- Use buildings like theaters and museums to improve your citizens' happiness.
- Polish your buildings, monuments, and more to keep them productive.
- Conserve your Forge Points and use them wisely.
- Use boosters or diamonds to speed up construction on complex projects.
If you’re looking for even more tips and tricks, check out the Forge of Empires wiki site created and hosted on Fandom.
If you enjoy strategic social games like Forge of Empires, you should also try one of these fantastic titles.
Who Developed Forge of Empires?
Forge of Empires was designed and released by InnoGames, the company that also made other awesome games like Elvenar and God Kings.
Can I Play Forge of Empires on Mobile?
Played 928 times
Imperia Online takes you to a world existing before the age of gunpowder. A time of legendary war lords, crushing rich and economically advanced kingdoms. A time of powerful alliances, fighting each other for total world domination.
Played 199131 times
The time for war has come and you need to raise both your army and settlement! Train your troops and recruit more powerful units as your own settlement grows and flourishes with new buildings that will aid you in your defense. Watch as the troops you have trained take down enemy forces and towns in this most epic online strategy game, Warbanner!
Played 98358 times
The world is at war in this real time military action game. Which side will you fight for in a series of epic battles? Lead your troops to the front!
Played 676 times
Three feuding factions have declared war on one another in this medieval real-time strategy game. Choose a side and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle for honor and glory. Have you got what it takes to become a legend while you attempt to build an empire and destroy your enemies on the battlefield?
Played 199 times
It was just another day at the library when a gateway opened in a magical book left forgotten on one of the shelves. Now you’ve entered a magical realm. Can you find a way to return home in this MMO game?
Played 47 times
Blast off to the 23rd century and find out if you’ve got what it takes to run a futuristic shopping mall. You’ll need to hire workers, build shops and more in this management simulation game.
Played 1842 times
Become a king in this medieval land. Well, a king of bargains and retail, that is.
Played 714 times
This magical kingdom is filled with adventure but somebody needs to stay home and manage the shops, right? Can you build an enchanted shopping mall in this simulation game? You’ll need to pick the right stores, hire security guards and more!
Played 10606 times
Running an airport is serious business. It’s also seriously fun!
Played 464 times
The earth has become something different and life for humans has changed as well, but the idea of shopping hasn't! Recreate the experience in your own way in this brand new civ sim game, Shop Empire Underground. Build the type of shops that you want and hire people to help control them. Watch out for those villains! They can ruin everything!