World War 3 has begun! Will your country be quickly invaded or can you lead it to victory? Find out as you dive into the middle of all the action in the Conflict of Nations.
There’s plenty of real-time battles and modern military units waiting for you in this multiplayer strategy game. Attack your enemies with aircraft carriers, helicopters, and even stealth bombers! But will you fight for America or a nation across the Atlantic? The armies of the other players aren’t the only thing you’ll have to worry about. There’s also separatists movements that could cause you lots of headaches in this epic action game.
Just be ready for what could turn into a lengthy war. Each campaign can take place over days or even weeks as you attempt to defeat all the other players.
How to Play Conflict of Nations
Conflict of Nations is a modern war game. You’ll take control of the armies and resources of one nation immersed in World War 3. Your goal is to protect it while you develop new technologies, invade other countries, and decide whether or not to use nuclear and chemical weapons.
- USE THE MOUSE while you inspect the map, monitor units, and more.
- LEFT CLICK to make decisions, choose units, and more.
- Real-time combat.
- Dozens of military units and weapons.
- Rewards that can be earned for each victory.
- A unique morale system that will determine whether your citizens support your military efforts.
- Research projects that will help you develop stronger vehicles, weapons, and more.
- Regular updates that include new maps and awesome military units like Elite Attack Helicopters.
Tips and Tricks
- Build airports. They’ll help you transport your units around your nation and beyond.
- Don’t expand too quickly or spread your units too widely.
- Developing new technologies will help you stay one step ahead of your enemies.
- Boost morale by recapturing lost cities or invading those of your adversaries!
- Log on at least once a day to keep on top of battles, monitor your research projects, etc.
Here are a few more army games that you may want to try out.
- Supremacy 1914
- Call of War
- Total Front
About the Game Developer
Conflict of Nations was created by Dorado Games.