It might sound shocking, but you’re about to experience one of history’s wackiest first-person shooter games. Get ready for an egg-splosive good time once you dive into all the madness that's sitting just beyond the Play button in Shell Shockers.
You’ll be going into battle as an egg, but there’s plenty of weapons that will help you avoid literally cracking up. Take down the other eggs with everything from machine guns to bazookas. You’ll need to stay stealthy to avoid getting scrambled by players from around the world who will be controlling some truly rotten eggs.
There’s also tons of skins, upgrades, and missions that are regularly updated to keep things fresh. Are you ready to find out what happens when you power up your egg with a turbo-charged chicken nugget? The thrill and egg-stasy of victory could be mere moments away so get crackin’. There are three awesome game modes to try, and the super awesome “Captula the Spatula” is just one of them!
How to Play Shell Shockers?
Shell Shockers is a multiplayer game that features eggs instead of more conventional main characters like commandos. As with similar games, you have to survive for as long as you can or accomplish certain goals in a series of battles while eliminating as many enemies as possible.
- F to move forward.
- S to move backward.
- A to move left.
- D to move right.
- SPACEBAR to jump.
- SHIFT to aim.
- R to reload.
- E to swap a weapon.
- Q to use a grenade.
- MOVE THE MOUSE to aim your weapon.
- LEFT CLICK to fire your weapon.
- Egg-ceptional 3D graphics.
- Customizable eggs. Give yours a cool outfit or just a moustache!
- Useful boosters and power-ups like the chicken nugget.
- Exclusive events like "The Aveggers: Egg Game."
- Enter the Nuke Zone to experience a thrilling first-person arena shooter.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Shell Shockers?
- Try out different weapons to find your favorite. Could it be the EggK-47?
- Experiment with various class types. Would you rather be a Crackshot or a Whipper?
- Kick back, relax, and observe other players' tactics in the Spectate mode.
If you’re looking for a challenge that doesn’t involve a ton of jokes about eggs, you might want to try shooting games though, which are also great.
- Pixel Apocalypse
- Strike Combat
- Zombs Royale.io
- Pixel Gun Apocalypse 3
Who Developed Shell Shockers?
Shell Shockers was made by Blue Wizard Digital, a Canadian video game development studio.