Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side! Why did the chicken cross the space station? To learn the answer to this riddle, you’ll have to play Crossy Road. It’s an awesome skill game!
Team up with this chicken and her friends while they try to make their way through a chaotic space station. They’ll need to use platforms to get across gaps. A single wrong move will lead to them getting sucked into outer space! Their problems don’t end there either. The space station is filled with other hazards like gigantic crates and barriers.
The chicken isn’t about to let that stand between her and her goals in this retro adventure game. She’s got her space helmet on so she’s ready to roll. Her friends are also all geared up. Take control of the astronaut, the astronomer, or Space Dog. He’s really cute, especially when he’s dressed in his orange NASA jumpsuit. Just remember! In space, no one can hear you scream. Or cluck. Or bark.
All the fun and excitement don’t stop there! You can also team up with the chicken and her pals in other versions of the game. Join them in the original version that challenges them to cross a busy highway. There’s also another one that will send them back in time to deal with some really dangerous dinosaurs!
How to Play Crossy Road?
Crossy Road is a skill game that was inspired by Frogger, the classic arcade game. Tag along with the chicken and her friends as they try to cross highways, explore space stations, and even travel through time!
- PRESS UP OR THE SPACEBAR to move forward.
- PRESS THE LEFT ARROW to go left.
- PRESS THE RIGHT ARROW to go right.
- Retro 8-bit graphics.
- ‘80s arcade-style gameplay that’s really addictive!
- Cool characters that include astronauts, dinosaurs, and chickens too, of course!
- Four different versions of the game that include the original and one that will send you into outer space.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Crossy Road?
- Carefully observe and memorize the traffic patterns to keep the characters safe
- Don’t hesitate too long. The screen will keep moving while you play.
Here a few more skill games that you should try next!
- Geometry Dash Online
- Flappy Bird
- Dumb Ways to Die: Original
- Car Crossing
Can I Play Crossy Road on Mobile?
You can also play Crossy Road on a mobile device via Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Who Developed Crossy Road?
Crossy Road was created by Hipster Whale. It’s a fantastic and entirely independent game studio based in Melbourne, Australia. They’ve made other great games like Crossy Road Castle, Piffle, and Pac-Man 256.