Who says zombies shouldn't take part in sporting events? Well, nobody yet as it hasn't come up. Still, we're all for equal opportunities in our sports, so a few zombies should help things along nicely - as long as we're allowed to decapitate them with footballs, cricket balls and anything else that comes to hand...
Facts & Trivia
- The zombie sports genre was born in Summer 2009 with Ashes 2 Ashes - since then, zombies have invaded the world of baseball, golf and even the World Cup Finals...
- Since their first appearance on the site, our zombie sports games have been played 15m times!
- On Level 3 of Ashes 2 Ashes, you can let an unzombified Ricky Ponting walk past you without penalty!
Tips, Hints & Cheats
- In Ashes 2 Ashes, wait for the ball to bounce before hitting it - this will give you a lot more power, and will knock heads off more easily.
- Only use your kick (zombie football) or bat (cricket and baseball) as a final resort - it's one shot only, and in Ashes 2 Ashes, using it will cost you your upgrade for each level?
- Whether you should upgrade your thrower or your hitter depends on your playing style, but most players should do a combination of both. Experiment and see what works for you...
Mousebreaker Collection Games
Log in to MyMB to play games and more
Register manually or via facebook