Facts & Trivia
- Ultimate Football Management first appeared on Mousebreaker in March 2011, and the series has now been played more than 5,000,000 times.
- The game was made to replace the Flash Soccer Manager series, because fans wanted more features the engine couldn't support: transfers, training and multiple seasons.
- Each team contains around 25 players, with names, numbers, positions and 12 stats, meaning Mousebreaker are dealing with pretty big spreadsheets to make sure it works!
Tips, Hints & Cheats
- Keep an eye on your players stamina during matches - tired players will make sloppy mistakes, costing simple goals.
- Look out for youth players with no clubs appearing over the summer - you may find some legends from football history starting out over again.
- Ultimate Football Management should save automatically after each match. If it isn't working for you, check out our guide to ensuring Mousebreaker can save to your PC: http://blog.mousebreaker.com/2012/04/help-my-mousebreaker-game-wont-save/
Mousebreaker Collection Games
Log in to MyMB to play games and more
Register manually or via facebook